Wednesday 23 November 2011

As for the introduction for my blog, I would like to inform you that I make this blog is to fulfill the requirement for the assignment in Technology Pendidikan two.This  blog carry  10% for this semester.
This blog is an education blog. My blog is mostly for primary school from year one to year four. Furthermore, having an education blog is in need as a teacher. Nowadays, teacher and technology have to be a very good friend.
New generation especially students already are being exposed to technology such as internet, and other gadgets. So, to attract students’ interest in learning, they can learn from the teachers blog. Next my blog including some topics from year one to year four such as notes, vocabulary, grammar, education video on the topics, and also some exercises.
I hope that my blog can help students to improve their English and make English their favorites subject. Learning English is easy as learning ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment